A well-organized portfolio is a great way to let the visitors of your website to evaluate your work and the level of your professionalism. Your portfolio may have one of the following configurations:
1. You can create a folder that will contain galleries with images. To learn how to create gallery pages, follow this link.
2. Create separate gallery pages with photos and link them in the menu of your website.
3. Create a gallery page and display multiple albums in the form of clickable thumbnails. This option requires the following
- Create a gallery page
- In the Properties column on the right, click “Add new feed”
- In the pop-up, select “Albums” and check the ones that you want to show in portfolio.
- Click “Add a feed”
- From the drop-down box “Gallery view” select “Albums”
- Click Save